The following is a list of non-governmental organizations that exist in the post-Doomsday world.
- World Census and Reclamation Bureau - An international organization for exploring the world and re-establishing contact among the surviving people and nations.
- International Committee of the Red Cross and Red Crescent - The medical division of the League of Nations.
- International Health Organization - a specialized agency of the League of Nations that is concerned with international public health.
- World Wildlife Fund - coordinates the environmental activities for the League of Nations.
- British Imperial Party
- Jefferson Nationalists - Political party in the Municipal States of the Pacific who want to form a strong central government to replace to current loose confederation of city-states.
- Federalist Party of Virginia - Political party in Virginia, founded by James E. Thompson. Non-partisan union of former Democrats and Republicans, formed due to the banning of both parties during the turbulent early years (1987-2000).
- See also
- Political parties of Bermuda
Survivor Aid Organizations
- British Survivors Administration - Survivor organization whose mission is to assist British refugees throughout the world. Has a close relationship with New Britain.
- Committee to Restore the United States of America - Survivor organization dedicated to the re-establishment of the United States of America.
- Gawad Bayanihan - Catholic-supported charity and advocacy group based in Manila-NCR. Founded by Jaime Cardinal Sin, its goal is to promote and uphold the Christian mission for "the poorest of the poor".
- Committee for the Establishment of a Southern State - Organization of Southern Italian refugees in Brazil, United American Republic and other places, which works to establish a democratic Neapolitan/Parthenopean State in South Italy. It is supported by many governments and the Southern Italian brigand bands. The Sicilian government considers the Brigand bands as a terrorist organization and the armed forces/branch of the Committee.
- New York Rangers - An independent paramilitary organization devoted to keeping the independent municipalities of central New York State safe from bandits and raiders.
- Private Response and Military Defence Services - A private military corporation based in the Black Sea.